Areas of Practice
- Probate and trust administration
- Trust and estate litigation
- Trust and will contests
- Fiduciary accounting disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Financial elder abuse
Taylor Nagle is an associate attorney at Carico Glowacki Macdonald Kil & Benz LLP. Her practice focuses on probate and trust administration, and trust and estate litigation, which generally address the following topics: trust and will contests; fiduciary accounting disputes; breach of fiduciary duty claims; and financial elder abuse.
Ms. Nagle has a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from University of San Diego, and a Juris Doctor from Chapman University’s Dale E. Fowler School of Law where she was a member of Chapman Law Review.
Prior to working as an associate attorney, Ms. Nagle worked as a law clerk for two years, and worked in Chapman University’s Entertainment Law Clinic.
Her credentials include the following:
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Member, AthletesTouch.
- Former Extern, Hon. Geoffrey Glass, Orange County Superior Court.
Law School Attended: Chapman University School of Law
Class of 2018
University Attended: University of San Diego
Admission details: 2019, California