John P. Glowacki
Areas of Practice
- Trust and will contests
- Fiduciary accounting disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Financial elder abuse
John P. Glowacki’s practice focuses on trust and estate litigation and trials throughout California, including lawsuits concerning trust and will contests; fiduciary accounting disputes; breach of fiduciary duty claims; and financial elder abuse.
Mr. Glowacki has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from University California, Berkeley, and a Juris Doctor from University of California, Hastings College of Law.
His credentials include the following:
- Former Chair and current Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Graduate, Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy.
- Member, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member, American Bar Association.
- Former Extern, Hon. William J. Alsup, United States District Court (N.D. Cal.).
Mr. Glowacki has written for and participated in the following lectures and panels:
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, August 2017).
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (First American Trust Company, eight times in 2018).
- Speaker, Trying a Will or Trust Contest Based on Undue Influence or Incapacity; and, Intentional Interference with Expected Inheritance (AKA, “For Every Wrong There is a Remedy” (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, May 2012).
- Speaker, I’ve Got a Trial Date in Probate Court. Now What? (Orange County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section Annual Seminar, October 2011).
- Speaker, Know When (and How) to Hold ‘Em – From a Legal Perspective (Professional Fiduciaries Association of California Annual Conference, November 2010).