Angela Kil named to Board of Directors for the South Bay Bar Association (SBBA)
Congratulations to Angla Kil for being named to the 2020 Board of Directors for the South Bay Bar Association.
The South Bay Bar Association – SBBA is a membership supported, professional body of lawyers dedicated to serving its members through ongoing education, programs and events, and the general public in education and referrals.
Founded in 1953 and headquartered in Torrance, the South Ba Bar Association has served the South Bay Area of Los Angeles County for over 50 years. SBBA currently has over 300 active members.
There are many programs and benefits in which the South Bay Bar Association is involved including:
- Community Outreach Programs including the Annual Law Day Program
- Pro Bono Clinic and Speakers’ Bureau
- A network program for attorney members who need office staffing
- Social networking events hosted at various local businesses
The association provides MCLE programs regularly in the areas but not limited to:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Probate & Estate Planning
The association supports the Torrance Courthouse Docent Program
More than 2,000 referrals are made each year by the Lawyer Referral Service to assist the public in locating attorneys who are qualified to handle all areas of law.
Posted in: Uncategorized